Sunday 19 April 2015

Visiting Molly!

Yesterday I visited Molly in hospital! I'd not seen her in over 2 weeks.

At first I didn't know where her dad & younger brother were taking me. They made me have a bath & (home) groom a few days ago (not my favourite activities!) because apparently I was quite a mess. I didn't know that was in preparation for seeing Molly though.

Yesterday we travelled for quite a way in the car but I've always been a good traveller so that was fine - I looked out of the window for some of the time & slept for the rest of it.

Then we parked & walked to an area of grass where I was let off my lead. I started sniffing around & exploring & then suddenly I heard "Toto come". That's my usual recall command but this time it was Molly's voice! I stopped suddenly as I couldn't believe it, surely it couldn't be my Molly! I had a look around, spotted her & ran over at top speed. She was sitting down on the grass but I almost knocked her over in my enthusiasm.



I had to show Molly just how much I loved & missed her. After that I calmed down a bit, did some exploring & had cuddles.



We were both sad when Molly had to go back to the ward & I had to leave, especially as Molly won't be able to come home for another couple of weeks. But I'm hoping to visit her again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment