Wednesday 30 December 2015

Taking a break

As I said previously, Molly hasn't been well enough to help me blog properly for a little while now. She's been putting herself under pressure to try to find the energy to get my blog up to date but hasn't managed it yet. I told her that it doesn't matter & that both I & our friends would prefer it if she concentrated on looking after herself. Molly begrudgingly agreed that she should put her very limited energy into more important things at the moment. She still takes photos (often with the help of another family member) & makes notes when I do things to make her laugh but it's going to be a while til we write any more posts together. Thank you for following my blog up til now & I hope you'll still be here when we return.

Lots of love from Toto (& Molly) x

No comments:

Post a Comment