Friday 31 October 2014

Another visit

Molly came to visit me again this morning and this time she brought her mum with her. Her mum isn't really a 'dog person' but I'm so cute that she fell in love with me ;)

I've been finding my feet over the last few days but today I was fed just before Molly and her mum arrived so I was very sleepy while they were here. I did give them a quick demonstration of how well I can walk (although it was hard on the kitchen floor - my legs kept sliding out from under me!) but mostly I just had cuddles.

Molly took lots of photos so here are a few of them. I'm 28 days old now. My coat is black, I'm not sure why I look brown on the first couple of photos. And you must excuse the food around my face, I've just started to be weaned so I get food everywhere when I eat!






The people we live with said Molly can come back & visit me whenever she likes so hopefully it won't be too long til I see her again. In the meantime they're going to take some video footage of me & my siblings at dinner time (making a mess) & send it to Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment