Thursday 13 November 2014

Eye test

Hello everyone, it's Toto here again. I'm now 41 days old. The main news I wanted to share is that I passed my eye test yesterday! Us miniature schnauzers can suffer from a couple of different eye problems. Some can only be spotted later in life but for now all looks good.

I thought the car journey to the vets would be exciting but I ended up sleeping for most of it! Molly was happy to hear that because she's hoping I'll be comfortable travelling in the car so she can take me out to visit different places.

Molly hasn't been able to visit again since the last post but my breeders have been keeping her updated. Me & all my brothers and sisters are doing well. They've shared lots of photos with her & she's noticed that in a few of them I'm doing my own thing - looking at something else or wandering off in a different direction to all my siblings. I hope she doesn't think I'm aloof - I like to call it being independent :)

This was taken later the same day that Molly last visited, so I was 28 days old. I've got my green collar on (in this photo & all of the following ones).

This photo was taken when I was 36 days old. I'm in the top right corner.

And these photos were taken after our trip to the vets yesterday (so I was 40 days old) when we had a run around on the patio. See if you can spot me in all of them.



 
Molly is going to come and see me again on Saturday & this time she's hoping to not come so soon after a mealtime as she said she'd like to see me a bit more awake. When she's visited before I've slept most of the time but she's good at cuddling me.

Molly went to Discover Dogs in London on Sunday where she bought me a few things & picked up some free samples of treats for me to taste - yum! She's also been reading lots of Your Dog magazines & arranging for me to meet some other friendly dogs once I get home - just 16 days to go now!

I'll write another post once I've seen Molly again. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment