Monday 3 August 2015

Cuddles & sitting on the stairs

Molly hasn't been able to walk me since our last update but I've had walks with everyone else in the family.

I've had a few late night adventures recently. One eve Molly's younger brother had a friend round & he gave me lots of attention. Molly's brother said "Where's our visitor?" & I ran to his friend. I understand "Where's...?" so Molly's brother thinks because I didn't recognise the next words I went to the person who's name I didn't know but Molly thinks it was just a fluke & I would have gone to the novel visitor regardless of what was said.

They went out for the night & Molly's younger brother came home at 2.20am. Molly knows the exact time because I heard him creeping in so barked & barked to warn Molly, then raced downstairs to investigate. He gave me lots of fuss.

Molly leaves her bedroom door open at night so I can go downstairs & out the dog flap if I need a wee. When other family members go to the toilet or move around in the night I usually stay asleep or wake but don't move, but in the early hours of one morning I got very excited & pestered Molly's mum for attention when she went to the toilet.

I've been unusually cuddly with Molly over the last few days which has made her very happy.




I let Molly brush my chest with much less mouthing than I'd usually do. She's not sure if it was a fluke or if I'm getting more tolerant of being groomed. We'll see...

Molly's parents grow tomatoes in their greenhouse so have built a gate to keep me out when the greenhouse door is open. But someone left it open the other day so I went in to explore & helped myself to a tomato. I'd never had one before so wasn't quite sure what to make of it but I did eat it all (once Molly had checked it wouldn't harm me).

I've discovered a new way to sit on the stairs which is surprisingly comfortable. What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment