Saturday 15 August 2015

This week

Apologies for the bitty format of this, Molly isn't feeling very well, hence the bullet points rather than full paragraphs. Sorry too about the weird font, we can't work out how to get it back to normal.

This week I:
- went to the pub!


- got very excited when Molly's older brother visited - so much so that I had to be distracted with a chicken foot.
- had fun playing in the garden with Molly, her dad & her younger brother.
- made lots of noise when people I love were out in the garden without me because I knew I was missing something.
- shot out the front door when I was supposed to be greeting the postman because two dogs passed & I just had to say 'hello' to them. Molly's mum wasn't too pleased when she had to run out after me in her nightie, hehe!
- walked to the little field at the end of the street with Molly & her mum & had fun racing around between them before flopping down exhausted!



- had more walks with other family members.
- met a shitzu who didn't like me when I was out with Molly.
- met lots of other dogs when walking with other family members.
- bravely licked the end of the hosepipe but then Molly's mum turned it on at the wall without realising the end was also turned on so I got quite wet!
- modelled a mask Molly decorated to help a friend celebrate their birthday - lots of food was involved to bribe me to stay still.


- ran around with & then chewed a ball pool ball until it was confiscated because Molly was worried I might swallow bits of it.


- had great fun playing with the rake, lawnmower & vacuum cleaner while Molly's dad was using them.
- contentedly stayed home alone (thanks to a pizzle & some tripe, yum yum)
- 'helped' Molly's dad in the garden
- thought better of 'helping' Molly's cousin replace the fence in the garden because it was raining!
- chewed Molly's magazine as she was attempting to read it.
- let Molly work a big knot out of my coat.
- really enjoyed having my monthly flea tablet.
- stole various fruit/veg, such as squashes & tomatoes, from plants in the garden.
- entertained Molly by doing a very half hearted "down" (I put my head & front paws on the ground but left my bum in the air) when I was asked to.
- got involved when Molly sat on the edge of her mum's bed & gave her a hug. I had to lick Molly's face & then climb on her to get to her mum.
- stood up on Molly's bed to reach down a cuddly toy hedgehog that I wanted to play with/chew. Molly didn't realise I could reach that shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment