Monday 7 September 2015

A walk with Molly, balloons & toilet roll

Yesterday morning I was a bit out of sorts again - I was unusually cuddly, my tail was down a lot & I wasn't interested in my Kong Wobbler. I did take some food from Molly's hand & the floor though, but not very enthusiastically.

The previous day I'd perked up when Molly put my harness on to take me to the vets so she thought a walk might help this time. So she took me out! It was the first time the 2 of us had been out alone in nearly 7 weeks! We were only out for about 10mins, including a sit down, but it made me very happy.

When we got home I enjoyed a spot of sunbathing.


Then in the afternoon I discovered some balloons in the garden. At first I was very wary & kept running away from & barking at them, but soon I got more confident. Molly's younger brother filmed me. Sorry for the poor quality, the video had to be compressed so we could upload it here.


Last night Molly's younger brother took me out for a walk & we met up with his friend who came back home with us. I got quite overexcited at our visitor & wouldn't leave him alone. Even distracting me with a piece of tripe didn't work, I ate it quickly & then returned to bothering him.

This morning a neighbour took me out for a lovely long walk but even after all that exertion I only picked at my breakfast. Molly isn't sure if I've gone off/got bored of my food (so only eat in the evenings when I'm really hungry) or if I'd just get on better with one meal a day now. She doesn't think I'm ill.

After that Molly had to leave me at home for a few hours because she had a hospital appt. I made my own entertainment though - I discovered toilet rolls! Molly returned home to this:






3 toilet rolls shredded in 3 different rooms of the house! I was worried she'd be cross but she just laughed :) Her friend said I should audition for Andrex adverts!

I'm very sleepy now after all that excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment