Monday 28 September 2015

Worming, poo & crane flies

Molly's mum accidentally shut me in the garage! I followed her in but she didn't realise so left & shut the door behind her. She then heard me barking but it took her a few minutes to work out where it was coming from.

Molly's mum also accidentally elbowed me in the head when I was welcoming her home. I thought she did it on purpose so ran away from her in a huff. She had to use food to persuade me to be her friend again!

Molly had to use food to bribe me to take my worming tablets. Firstly she just gave them to me but I spat them out. Then she tried to trick me by making me do basic commands & she gave me food as the first few rewards & then tried to sneak the tablets in. I realised immediately though & spat them out. Then Molly tried giving them to me with pieces of liver cake but I'm not stupid - I ate the liver cake & spat the tablets back out. Eventually she persuaded me to take them by covering them in liver paste.

I ate some yummy horse poo when Molly's dad took me for a walk. Unfortunately though it upset my stomach so I was sick a couple of times. The first was when I was home alone that morning so Molly arrived home to discover me eating my sick. She thought it was yucky but I didn't want my breakfast to go to waste! Then I was sick on her duvet in the middle of the night. Molly doesn't get cross at me though, she's always very understanding - even when the next day I made muddy paw prints on her clean duvet cover!

On the subject of poo, I rubbed my face in some on a walk. Molly insisted on washing my beard when I got home & was shocked by the colour the flannel turned!

I've discovered that I like eating crane flies, yum yum! I made everyone laugh when I spent ages staring at one on the wall that was just out of my reach.



I also found a mouse (in the garden) but again I couldn't get to it because it was hiding behind some plant pots. Molly's younger brother shut me inside while he rescued it. Humph! I wanted to play with it!

Molly's older brother came round for tea again. I love seeing him - I'm a very sociable dog. Here are a couple of photos he took of me & he also took the second photo of me with the crane fly.



A couple of Molly's friends visited too. I got very excited by the little girl's hair (Molly's not sure why) so tried to groom it. Everyone found that funny.

When I was on Molly's sofa with her friends Molly was in her bed just across the room. Molly worried I'd get too boisterous with the little girl so got some food out & called me to her. I was so enthusiastic that I lept from the sofa to the bed without landing on the floor inbetween! Molly wishes she was well enough to take me to agility as she thinks I'd enjoy it.

Sometimes (when she's poorly) Molly doesn't walk like people usually do but instead she crawls or shuffles on her bottom. Usually when people join me on the floor it's because they want to play with me so when Molly does I tend to lick her face & ears, stand up against her head, groom her hair & pounce on her feet & hands! I do make her laugh.

I also made Molly laugh when I was cuddled up to her in bed & decided to lick her armpit. On one occasion when I was lying on her chest & licking her face, Molly closed her eyes momentarily. At the same time I yawned but because I was so close when she opened her eyes all she could see was the inside of my mouth! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment