Wednesday 16 September 2015

Smart

Today I went to the groomers! It was my first full groom since the traumatic one I had a few months ago so Molly took me to a new place. We'd called in there several weeks ago so we could see what it was like & Molly was really happy with them so took me back today for a full groom. It went much better than she expected - I was very well behaved & we all love the outcome. As well as my coat being matt free & much easier to maintain, apparently I smell lovely too. I disagree with that though so will be on the search for some poo to roll in on my next walk. I'll be going back to the groomers in 10 weeks.

We had a photoshoot in the garden when we got home. Sorry about the lighting, I am more black in real life than I look from these photos.



In other news, we did some "wait" practise last night with chicken & Molly was able to get half way up the stairs while I waited in position. We also did it the other way round where I waited half way up the stairs while she climbed down. Apparently soon we're going to try the whole staircase.

Molly's younger brother recently gave me a cuddly toy he'd had when he was little. It's a small yellow dinosaur called Dino & it's my favourite toy (Molly thniks it's only my favourite because it's novel). We don't have any photos of it at the moment but will take & share one soon. I keep presenting Dino to family members in the hope they'll play with me.

Me & Molly had some nice cuddles on the living room floor last night & I've been snuggling up to her on the sofa this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment