Friday 23 October 2015

Finding my own evening meal

A couple of days ago I was sick on Molly's duvet during the night. I was completely fine in myself though so she wasn't worried & knows it's just one of those things. She's never cross at me when that happens.

I was sick again this evening & Molly was really sympathetic - until she realised why! I'd eaten a bird! I didn't think Molly would know but apparently the fleathers all over the carpet & in my beard were a give away. She's not sure though if I found it dead or injured or killed it myself. She said I'm a dog, not a cat, but I'm not sure what that means. Miniature schnauzers were bred to catch rats & I'm a carnivore so it's only natural.

When I was left home alone yesterday Molly's mum didn't make a very good job of "Toto-proofing". She very kindly left a paper bag full of knitting patterns & magazines on the floor for me to play with. That was fun!



Today Molly did too good a job of "Toto-proofing" & didn't leave me anything fun to play with. Humph!

I slept in my own bed downstairs for a couple of hours this afternoon which is a rare occurrence. Usually though I sleep on Molly's bed. She tried a new mattress last night so I had to test it too.


I must go now, it's about an hour & a half since I had my tea & Molly's dad is home from work so that must mean it's nearly time for walkies! Hopefully he'll take me to chase rabbits tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment