Thursday 29 October 2015

Mischief, food & cuteness

Apologies for the strange format & lack of eloquence of this blog post, Molly didn't have enough energy to help me write lots of paragraphs today.

Since my last update I've got up to lots of mischief as usual. Here are a few examples:
- Molly's dad recently had a head injury. He's fine but I've had fun running round the house with his bandages in my mouth.
- I 'helped' Molly's dad when he switched a couple of mattresses.
- I still hate having my harness put on before walks so one day I evaded Molly's mum for half an hour when she wanted to take me out!
- When Molly's younger brother took me on a walk one evening he let me off the lead because he knew there were no other dogs around. But I found an interesting scent so followed it into a field & then ignored his recall attempts before ambling back in my own time & expecting food as a reward!
- On that same walk I decided I didn't like the dog in one of the village pubs so made sure everyone knew it. Apparently I'm no longer welcome in there, oops!
- I turned the TV downstairs on one morning for company.
- I wound Molly's dad up by insisting on playing with him when he wasn't in the mood.
- I tried (yet again) to play with Molly's mum's knitting & when she took it away from me I stole the band off the ball of yarn & chewed it up.
- I chewed up the foam earpiece covers on Molly's younger brother's earphones.
- I was very noisy when I was shut downstairs while Molly's dad cleaned her bedroom floor (apparently he didn't want my 'help') & again when I was shut out of the way of the supermarket delivery man (& accidentally woke Mollly's dad with my barking, oops!). Humph!
- Molly's parents bought some squashes & decided to store them up the stairs. I've had great fun rolling them down the stairs & around the kitchen floor. Sorry for the poor quality of these photos but you get the idea!





I also had fun playing with my flirt pole again.

Lots of things this week seem to have been related to food!
- Regarding the bird we mentioned in my last update, I left the skull on the living room carpet as a present for the people I live with. Luckily Molly's younger brother found it & he wasn't fazed.
- When a neighbour brought some cake round I demonstrated my excellent self control by sitting at her feet & showing her my cute puppy eyes. It didn't work but then when Molly's dad ate a slice he dropped crumbs on the carpet so I cleaned them up.
- I followed the postman down the drive in the hope that he'd give me more biscuits. He didn't.
- And when Molly's mum was topping up the chicken's food I helped myself to a mouthful. Yum!

Molly says I'm very cute so here are a few examples:
- I've got a lovely new collar. Although Mollly hasn't managed to get a good photo of me modelling it yet.
- I still sleep on Molly's bed quite frequently but sometimes I now sleep on the side nearest the wall so if anyone is going to fall out it'll be Molly, not me!
- When Molly had to shuffle to the bathroom on her bottom I was very concerned about her because I know humans are supposed to walk upright on two legs. I kept a very close eye on her & barely left her side til she was safely back in bed.

And finally here are a few photos of me:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment