Monday 12 October 2015

Molly's new scooter

This morning I was bored so had to make my own entertainment. First Molly found me shredding the post. I was chewing up my second piece of junk mail but luckily she stopped me before I chewed up her mum's theatre tickets. Then I played with a pair of Molly's dad's denim shorts & after they were confiscated I started helping myself to used tissues from a bin & pulling them apart, hehe!

To tire me out Molly got the flirt pole out & attached Skunk to the end. I was so excited! We played with that in the garden for about 5 minutes until Skunk's label ripped so he detached from the bungee cord.

After that I spent a few hours dozing in the sun on Molly's parents' bed before doing lots of barking when various delivery men came to the door.

One of the deliveries was Molly's mobility scooter! I was very intrigued when it was being put together, especially when Molly put some pieces of my food on it to make me more comfortable with it. That worked - not that I was scared in the first place!

This afternoon when Molly's dad took me out Molly came with us too! I wasn't fazed by her scooter at all & just took it in my stride. I enjoyed showing her how I chase rabbits & despite still being hit & miss with my recall I did listen when Molly called me back from running to greet some other dogs.

Here are a couple of photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment