Saturday 15 November 2014

6 weeks old!

Molly came to visit me again this afternoon. I wasn't as sleepy this time so she finally got chance to see me exploring, running around, playing & causing mischief, hehe. One of my owners thought I needed a wee so let me outside, but I didn't really need a wee - I just wanted to play, explore & try eating the plants. I don't think I was supposed to do that though! I'm now 6 weeks (& one day) old & my personality is starting to develop more. I'm quite bold & adventurous. Today I showed Molly how I can play chase with a toy & that I like my tummy being tickled.


 
 
Molly laughed & said it was cute when I sneezed & then later had hiccoughs. She also found it funny when I tried to get milk from my dad - it didn't work though!

 
 
We enjoyed having some more cuddles together




I was pleased at how well Molly seemed to understand me - when I'd been playing & then resting with her for a little while I started squeaking to tell her I wanted to go back with my siblings to have a nap & she knew exactly what I wanted. Once Molly put me back I quickly sprawled out & fell asleep, tired after running around & exploring.

 
My vaccinations have now been booked in with the vet a couple of days earlier than Molly expected. My breeders want to keep me for 24 hours afterwards to make sure I'm ok but they said Molly can come & collect me after that. So I'm now going to go home a couple of days earlier than originally planned which Molly is very excited about. 12 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment