Friday 28 November 2014

My first night at home

Molly didn't get much sleep last night but I was relatively well behaved & didn't have any accidents. After a few wees before Molly went to bed I slept for 4 hours & even then I only got up to do a wee when Molly woke me. She wanted to make sure she wasn't too late though so had already been awake for an hour listening out for me. After that wee at 3.30am I was lonely & worried that Molly was going to leave me but with lots of patience she eventually (after about an hour) persuaded me to go back to sleep til 7am.

So far this morning I've given Molly a very thorough 'good morning' lick, eaten breakfast, had two successful toilet trips outside, played, nibbled Molly's fingers until she redirected me to my rope toys & barked a bit - oops. And then after that burst of activity I started to fall asleep on Molly so she put me in my crate but now I'm here I've decided it's more fun to play with/chew/try to kill the toy that is supposed to comfort me & chew the bars of my crate (Molly wasn't too impressed when I first tried both these things in the early hours of this morning!) than sleep.

I'll try to share some photos later.

P.S. I forgot to tell you that I'm 8 weeks (56 days) old today.

No comments:

Post a Comment