Wednesday 19 November 2014

Bath time!

Molly has been missing me a lot since she last came to visit & can't wait for me to come home in 8 days. She was cheered up today though when she saw a photo of me after yesterday's bath. Don't I look funny! I was 46 days old here.

 
 
The last of all the dog supplies Molly needed to buy arrived in the post from Amazon this morning. Or at least she thought it was the last - she's since realised that she needs to get a child lock for the kitchen cupboard containing cleaning stuff so is going to go into town today to try to find one. Her dad put up some stairgates a few days ago to keep me off the carpets until I'm toilet trained and to stop me hurting myself trying to climb the stairs while I'm still little. Together they've just found somewhere for my crate to live & are are planning to puppy proof the house & garden this weekend to prevent me getting into mischief when I arrive. And Molly is looking forward to meeting a fellow miniature schnauzer owner who lives in her village in a couple of days for a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment