Tuesday 23 June 2015

Panda paw!

Molly hasn't been very well over the last couple of days so I've missed our walks together :( Yesterday her mum took me out round the village when she did some errands & we came home via the playing fields. A couple of friends of Molly & her mum also called round so I enjoyed them fussing me. And in the evening I was especially cuddly with Molly & her mum when they watched a film. I watched a bit of it too.


This afternoon I enjoyed 'helping' Molly's mum out in the garden while Molly went to a hospital appt.






Despite that I still got really overexcited when Molly returned & rather than my usual jumping at her when she crouched down to greet me, I launched myself at her, all feet off the floor, hehe! Molly's mum was a bit disappointed that I wasn't happy with just her company. I do love her a lot but it's just not the same. And when Molly leaves I worry she might not come back (after her long hospital stay a couple of months ago). I also did well at being on my own for a little while this morning while Molly's mum took Molly to another hospital appt.

This evening I really impressed Molly when I did a pefect "stay" while she walked the whole length of the garden away from me!

I had lots of fun playing with a panda paw I found!




^ "No Molly's mum, you can't have my treasure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment