Sunday 3 May 2015

A twilight walk in the woods

Yesterday evening I had a brilliant walk in a local wood with Molly & her dad. It was just starting to go dark & there was no-one else there. I did lots & lots of running around & exploring.

Here are a few photos




Just before the photo above was taken Molly's dad nipped into a nearby field to do a wee. He shut the gate behind him but I wriggled under it & started trying to drink his wee (as he was doing it)! It made him & Molly (who was sitting on a bench & could just hear his exclamations) laugh!

When we got back to the car park I found part of an animal skeleton which I refused to give up (even when Molly offered me a fish treat) so we then played chase which I thought was great fun! Molly's dad had to take it out of my mouth in the end but I did get a fish treat in exchange.

And this is what happened when we got home!


When I originally came home I slept downstairs in my crate overnight, then I slept upstairs with Molly in her bedroom, then when she went into hospital I started sleeping downstairs but out of my crate. I've continued to do that even now Molly is home because we both sleep better that way.

My nails have got really long over the last month because despite numerous attempts Molly's dad & brother haven't managed to cut them. They're not sure if I just don't like it or see it as a game. Anyway, Molly & her dad are going to take me to the vets next week & a nurse there is going to show them the best way to cut my nails.

Molly noticed last night that I've almost outgrown my puppy collar which I've had since I came home. So she's been looking at some new collars online for me. She said she's ordered one so far but suspects she'll be tempted by more!

This morning Molly fell down the stairs. Luckily she was ok but it worried me, I don't think I've ever run up the stairs as quickly as I did then to make sure she was ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment