Tuesday 5 May 2015

Lots of walk photos

On Sunday afternoon Molly & her dad took me for a walk round some fields near a local racecourse.





♫ Somewhere over the rainbow ♫

Yesterday we went back to the local woods. Molly's dad took us a really long route (so we could see the bluebells) so Molly had to sit down & have a rest part way through. It was a good chance for me to do some exploring though.





 Can you see me?!


Today Molly & her mum took me to a local animal shelter for a look around. First we went in the pet shop where I was given lots of fuss & some biscuits by the staff. Molly's mum bought me a chicken foot but I've not been allowed to eat it yet. I'm very excited to try it though! I then attempted to mark a display cabinet but Molly caught me & stopped me just in time, whoops! After that we went to look round the charity shop where I was quite vocal but well behaved apart from that. I did worry a young child with my barking (because I wanted to play) so when they passed us again outside the shop Molly distracted me with treats, yum.

After that me & Molly's mum showed her a walk that we found while she was in hospital. It's along a country path & comes out in the biggest field I've ever seen. I did disgrace myself while we were walking along the path to the field though because I spotted 3 dogs (on leads) & ignored all attempts to recall me because I really wanted to say hello to them. Luckily no harm was done - this time.

Here are a few photos from the walk


These strange caterpillar like things kept sticking to my legs. I was not impressed!








Ooh & just as we were heading out in the car today another schnauzer walked past the house so I was allowed to greet him. He wasn't too keen on me though, maybe I was too bouncy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment