Tuesday 3 March 2015

5 months

Yesterday evening I relaxed in Molly's bedroom with her.


I slept on her bed overnight which made her happy because the last couple of nights I'd slept on the sofa instead.

I'm 5 months old today! Happy birthday to me - & Molly's younger brother who is also celebrating his birthday today.

This morning I helped Molly out by chewing up an advert that was posted through the letterbox.


Molly sorted through all my supplies this morning & says everything is much more organised now. I tried to help but she insisted on doing it on the table, out of my reach. She did put some things on chairs though, so I ran off with a few of those.

I've had two good walks with Molly today. We've been doing plenty of recall practise which I've enjoyed because it's meant I've got lots of food! Molly thought that perhaps my poor recall yesterday was because I didn't think it was worth returning to her so she's used higher value food to reward me for returning to her today. My recall this afternoon was great until I saw a dog which I couldn't resist running over & saying hello to. Luckily he didn't mind me greeting him so enthusiastically. I did meet a couple of dogs on the pavement on my way to the park who weren't so keen on my enthusiasm though. One of the dogs we met was another black miniature schnauzer who lives in the village. She's just over a year old but only about half my size! And she wasn't as confident as me. Anyway, here are a couple of photos of me on the playing fields.



I was quite sleepy after we got back from this afternoon's walk.



Then Molly's older brother came round so I woke up to have some cuddles with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment