Wednesday 4 March 2015

Smelly breath & slippers

Yesterday evening I had yet more excitement when Kate called round unexpectedly. I like visitors because they give me lots of attention. I tried to stop Kate from leaving by lying in front of the door.


A friend of Molly's mum called round yesterday too but she didn't have time to give me much fuss as she was in a rush.

Molly said I had especially smelly breath last night from the fish treats she gave me during recall practise. She keeps saying that she's going to have to start brushing my teeth - I'm not sure what that will entail. Molly insisted on grooming me this evening. She persevered but didn't make much progress (even with the help of food) because I kept trying to bite the brush.

I've been mischievous & run off down the garden with one of Molly's slippers on two occasions. She found it too funny to give me the "leave it" command for a while & then when she finally did I ignored her. I also had fun with a knitted rabbit her Mum had made which fell off the shelf. I wouldn't even give that up for food - when I realised I couldn't eat the food with the rabbit in my mouth (& believe me, I tried!) I gave up on it as the rabbit was more valuable.

We had two good walks again today. I was very well behaved apart from when I saw a dog & had to run over to say hello. If you ignore that though I did good recall, "stay close", "sits" & "find it (food)".

Exploring



You probably can't see me on this photo but I'm down by the water (in front of the brown wooden edging), eating duck poo

Looking at the pond but not geting too close

 The green stuff wasn't going to trick me again! I know from experience that it isn't grass!

This evening Molly went out to observe a dog training class (which we might join in the future) so her brother looked after me. I was very hyper when she left but after playing with her brother I calmed down. I was very pleased when Molly came home again & fell asleep on her legs.


 

Now I'm having fun playing with Molly's brother again. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment