Saturday 21 March 2015

Helping in the garden & teeth brushing

Yesterday I had a busy day. I did lots of 'helping' Molly's dad in the garden in the morning & also had my adventure with the stairs.

In the afternoon Molly took me out to the fields on the edge of the village but we did a variation on our normal route so I could explore some new areas.



Molly said I was very good on our walk. I didn't recall back to her when I saw a young child but I did greet the child nicely without any jumping up or too much barking. And I successfully recalled away from a jogger!

Yesterday evening I let Molly cut all of the nails on my front paws without making too much of a fuss.

Today I've had lots of fun. Molly's cousin & his son came round this morning to cut a big hedge at the bottom of the garden. I had to stay inside while they cut down thorny stuff which I wasn't very happy about.


But most of the time I could 'help' them outside! I wasn't bothered at all by the noisy saws. I really enjoyed chasing the chickens when I got into their run again (4 times!), chasing & pouncing on the rake, eating some of the plant material they cut down, playing with the broom. Molly said she's sorry for the lack of photos but she's not felt very well today. Here's a couple (apologies for the poor quality) of me & the broom though.



After all that excitement Molly took me for a walk to see her mum at work. I had to stay on my lead across the playing fields because there were children playing football but I was allowed off-lead around the pond. It was a relatively uneventful walk.

This afternoon wasn't very exciting, I just slept a lot. Molly's brother wound her up by stealing her slippers & giving them to me to play with. I liked that!

This evening everyone decided that they needed to do something about my bad breath. I surprised Molly when I let her dad brush my teeth for the first time ever!




After that I still smelled so I was very patient while Molly washed my beard. Apparently I now smell much better. Molly & her dad gave me a brush too but I needed bribing with food for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment