Monday 9 March 2015

Man Flu!

On Saturday evening I had a couple of fantastic training sessions with Molly where she thought I'd finally mastered two commands we've been working on for a while now. I haven't been as consistently good since then but I'll get there.

Yesterday Molly & her mum visited her nan without me. Humph! Apparently they'll take me next time.

In the afternoon Molly took me to one of our usual walks. There's a bridge down that country road but we usually turn back before then because I'm too little to walk far. But yesterday Molly said that because I'm a bit bigger now we could go as far as the bridge! So that was very exciting!



We met a couple of other dogs on our walk - one was friendly & Molly chatted to his nice owners too, but the other dog snapped & snarled at me for no reason! I did some good recall & "stay close" practise but have started running away from Molly when I'm off-lead & she gets my lead out of her bag! I also went down a steep bank to do a poo so Molly had to follow me, hehe!

Here are a couple more photos

Watching the birds in the field

Exploring - but I soon returned to Molly when I saw she was sticking to the path

In the evening we went on a pavement walk to do a couple of errands in the village. I got very excited by some teenagers nearby so did lots of barking & lunging. And I also did lots of scavenging. Molly hopes it was mostly leaves I ate.

Molly's dad didn't feel very well yesterday with "man flu" so I gave him lots of attention & then kept him company for a bit.


After those walks I slept a lot while Molly & her mum watched some of a film.


I slept in til 8am this morning and even then I was reluctant to get up! I had been awake for a bit at 6.30am though.

No comments:

Post a Comment