Friday 13 March 2015

Bee & good behaviour

This morning we went for a walk at the park & delivered a letter on the way. Molly said that I'm a very lucky dog after I spat out an alive bee & was completely unharmed! Apparently it could have hurt me. Molly makes me sit at the kerb every time before we cross the road so today I did it automatically 5 out of 6 times. Molly was so impressed that she didn't even have to ask me! I also did some good "leave it"s after picking up tissues but I wasn't so keen when I found feathers on the playing fields.

After that Molly left me home alone for just over 5 minutes because she needed to pop to the shop. I was very well behaved & barely barked, just sat by the door waiting patiently for her to come home.

Molly flicked past a Western film on TV. I'd never seen anything like it before & was transfixed by the horses.

This afternoon we went on one of our regular off-lead walks.


We met a friendly man who asked if I was a Cairn terrier (which apparently the Toto I'm named after was) & a friend of Molly's with her Jack Russell - who's name we can't remember. The Jack Russell was very patient with me but tried to teach me that she didn't want to play. Molly hopes I might be starting to get the message that not every dog likes my enthusiastic approach!

When I ate tea tonight I got my Kong stuck under the stool again. This time I quickly moved the stool though to free the Kong so I could continue eating.

After that I was really interested when Molly was cooking her tea but she didn't let me have any, despite me stretching up against the kitchen counters, staring at her & lying quietly in the doorway - obviously not all at the same time, I tried them all in turn. I was very well behaved though when Molly ate on the sofa - I stayed away because I know I'm not allowed people food.

When Molly turned the TV on to watch Comic Relief there was an ident featuring dogs first so I had a good bark at them before settling down to doze.

No comments:

Post a Comment