Tuesday 31 March 2015

Bath, laughing & playing

On Sunday afternoon Molly went upstairs & accidentally left the stairgate open. So of course I followed her up. Then I saw that she was in the bathroom & realised that she was planning to give me a bath! Nooooooooo! I did a quick turn around to escape but her brother was behind me & caught me, then put me in the bath & Molly & her dad turned the shower on me. Humph! I was determined to climb out but they wouldn't let me so calmed down a bit, but still tried to escape every so often. After that I was brushed (with the help of lots of food bribes) & apparently looked very handsome for a short while. I look scruffy again now but not as bad as before my bath.

Later that day Molly took me for a walk round the village in the dark. We went a new route which was interesting but I had to stay on my lead for the whole way.

When Molly took me up to her bedroom for the night I was determined to dig a hole in her sofa. I also did plenty of growling at my antler, stole her place on the bed when she popped out of the room & located a long lost piece of food under her chest of drawers. Molly rescued it for me but I looked away when she actually got it out so thought that piece had just appeared & that the original piece was still under there. In the end she had to get another piece of food from downstairs & pretend to get that out from under the chest of drawers so I'd eventually stop scrabbling around underneath it! She said I make her laugh which is good because that's what I try to do! After that I showed her how mature I can be by just sniffing at the magazine she was reading & then returning to chewing my antler. In the past I would have tried to play with or eat her magazine.

Since yesterday I've been sleeping in later in the mornings due to the clock change. Molly really likes this!

Yesterday morning I 'helped' Molly's dad in the garden again while Molly & her mum popped out. I got a bright yellow lid from a gas canister stuck on my nose/snout but Molly's dad didn't take a photo to show her! I also had fun chasing his tape measure & generally being a bit of a nuisance, hehe.

Later in the day I enjoyed playing indoors with Molly's dad. Molly took some photos to share with you.



Molly's brother took me out for a walk yesterday before tea. I enjoyed playing with another dog.

Yesterday evening Molly nipped upstairs to get her pyjamas on before she took me up for the night. She always does this because I still find it great fun to pounce on her pyjama bottoms. Everyone else followed her up for the night but her dad, who went up last, left the stairgate open - again! Molly didn't realise this so was quite surprised when she opened her bedroom door & saw me settled very happily on the rug on the floor of her parents' bedroom!


Unfortunately Molly then had to take me downstairs again & made me go out into the cold garden to do a wee. I refused until she accompanied me out - I didn't understand why she could stay warm inside, hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment