Saturday 7 March 2015

Molly's mum's birthday

This morning I slept til 8am which Molly was pleased about. It's been an exciting day because it's been Molly's mum's birthday!

Molly took me to a local nature reserve for the first time to try to tire me out a little bit before the family lunch. There were so many new things to see & smell. We came across lots of dogs but they were all on leads so Molly put me back on my lead when we met each one. She said that's good manners but I didn't like it! I love running around off lead.


Molly's older brother, his girlfriend & her daughter joined us for lunch. I got really excited when Molly's brother came in & while I was on my back I accidentally wee'd everywhere! I only ever do that when he comes round, oops. I also had lots of fun playing with little Kiara.

After they went I wouldn't settle in Molly's bedroom when she tried to relax in front of the TV, I was worried I was missing something downstairs!

This afternoon Molly's younger brother came out on our walk which was good fun. He doesn't usually join us. We went to explore a new area near the railway line. We didn't see any other people or dogs & I was off my lead all the time. Molly took lots of photos, so here are a few.







When we got home Kate had come round but I was sleepy after my walk so wasn't particularly excited to see her this time.

This evening Molly's dad was on the chair I'm not allowed on in the living room but he wasn't moving & was making strange noises so I jumped on him to make sure he was ok. Apparently he was sleeping so wasn't too impressed when I woke him up, oops!

Since I first came home to Molly she taught me to leave my food until she gives the command "take it" & I used to be really good at it. But this last week I seem to have forgotten the meaning of "take it"! Molly is puzzled as to why.

I've been watching a bit of Crufts on TV with Molly.


The photo above makes it look like I was really interested but that only lasted a couple of minutes, the rest of the time Molly has been watching I've been dozing/sleeping. I don't really understand why she's watching strange dogs on TV when she could just watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment