Saturday 14 March 2015

Duck poo!

Yesterday evening I had a very calm period curled up with Molly while she was watching TV. She took the opportunity to take some photos of me because I don't often stay still. Here are a few.

 

 


Yesterday evening Molly tried to cut my nails while I was relaxed but I wasn't having any of it. She tried again this morning but didn't make any progress then either. Molly was reminded not to yawn when I'm near her face because when she does I stick my tongue in her mouth, haha! When we went up to bed last night I continually tried to pounce on & play with Molly's trousers as she was getting her pyjamas on & then tried to eat the magazine she was reading. I eventually calmed down & fell asleep.

Today I've been full of beans & very full on. I've been barking loads (especially in the garden & at the front door), nipping more than usual, wanting to go in & out a lot (& on one occassion running off down the garden with Molly's shoes) & generally being a bit irritating. Oops! All the going in & out though has meant I've been getting lots of practise at sitting at the door before Molly opens it for me so I seem to be getting the hang of that again. Molly isn't sure if it'll continue though because I tend to forget things I've learnt.

Molly skimmed through some more of Comic Relief today & discovered that I'm not keen on Claudia Winkleman. I was very calm until she appeared but then did lots of barking at the TV & wanted to have a closer look.



At lunchtime Molly took me out for a walk near a local reservoir.



 

On our walk I did a very impressive jump over some fallen trees, played really nicely with another dog (& didn't jump all over them!) & was easily & reliably distracted from joggers & cyclists (with food of course!) so I didn't even try to chase/play with them. Molly wasn't very pleased though that I was obsessed with eating duck poo. It's yummy! I caused her to get it all over her hands too, oops! Apparently now I have really stinky breath. Molly was able to have a look at my teeth & I licked some toothpaste off her finger which apparently are good steps on the way to being able to brush my teeth. I don't like the sound of that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment