Friday 6 March 2015

Lots of fuss, late meals & being affectionate

I had a really late night on Wednesday because Molly's parents had gone out so she stayed up til they got home & I woke up then to greet them. Molly hoped I'd have a lie-in yesterday morning but I woke her up at 7am by licking her face!

Yesterday morning Molly decided to take me round the village for a walk to practise walking on my lead because I'm usually off-lead at the moment. We weren't planning to be out for long but we kept bumping into people who wanted to fuss me. I also did a successful "down" while we were waiting in a car park - the first time I've done it outside of the house. Clever me!

Molly & her mum went out in the afternoon so her dad & brother looked after me. I enjoyed that, apart from them forgetting to give me my lunch til over an hour after I usually have it!

Then I joined in with Molly's dad and brother when they were playfighting. That was good fun.


In the evening while Molly & her parents were watching TV she lay down on the sofa for a rest. Initially I curled up on her feet which she thought was cute, but then I decided I wanted to be closer to her. Firstly I lay down right in front of her face, blocking her view of the TV & hindering her breathing, then I gave her a very thorough licking & then I lay on her neck. Apparently the way I was lying (across her throat) combined with my funny antics giving her a fit of the giggles resulted in her not being able to breathe properly, so she shot up gasping for breath. Oops!

After that we went for a short walk to the Scout Hut field where Molly stopped me eating a fat ball that had been left out for the birds. Humph! She was very impressed when I sat at a kerb without her even asking me to!

Last night I took a while to settle when Molly took me up to her bedroom for the night & barked & scratched at her door. She thinks I was just overtired though & after a quick trip into the garden to make sure I didn't need a wee I flopped.


When Molly popped to the toilet before putting her light out, rather than staying on the sofa or standing/sitting near the door like I usually do, instead I lay on the floor right behind the door. I thought that was a good idea because I was sleepy but wanted to make sure Molly came back, but I got hit by the door when she opened it! Luckily I wasn't hurt.

Then I wondered if sleeping on the floor would be more comfy than the bed or the sofa.


It wasn't!

This morning I weighed 7.2kg again. Molly went back to bed for a bit with a bad headache so her mum looked after me. She forgot to feed me though, oops! Molly was surprised I hadn't made a fuss when I didn't get breakfast on time. I then amused myself really well while they watched some TV & now we're about to go out for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment