Monday 2 March 2015

Exasperating

Molly says I've been exasperating today. I don't know what that means but I don't think it's a good thing.

This morning Molly left me inside the house while she went into the garage to sort some of my food out. Her mum didn't realise this so let me out. While I was trying to work out what Molly was doing she dropped some of my food on the floor! Unfortunately she scooped me up before I had time to eat much of it. I had just had my breakfast but I'm always keen to eat more! Molly didn't get any photos of that but did get this one of me being inquisitive when her dad was weighing some of my food out in the kitchen.


Then Molly accidentally dropped some tablets on the kitchen floor (she's clumsy) but I was moved out the room before I had chance to taste any.

When Molly's dad was cleaning the chickens out he suddenly realised that they were loose in the garden & so was I! I had great fun trying to get them to play with me but they weren't so keen! Apparently I shouldn't have chased them round the garden, backed them into corners & grabbed one by the neck when it wouldn't come out from behind the bush to play with me! Oops! I've been told that I'm not going to get the chance to play with them again. Humph! Apologies for the lack of photos, the people who ought to have taken them were either doubled up laughing or preoccupied trying to separate me from the chickens.

This afternoon I found an (empty) poo bag that had blown off the shelf in the passage so I had fun playing with it in the garden. I gave it up when Molly called me back inside though.

Just before Kate & Libby called round Molly gave me a new toy to occupy me. It looks like a giraffe & it squeaks! It didn't distract me enough though & I was too boisterous with little Libby (because I was so excited to see her & full of energy) so I had to go into my crate for a rest.

When Molly took me on a walk this evening I completely ignored her recalling me on a couple of occasions. I've also ignored "sit", "down" & "leave it" commands at home today. Molly hopes it's just a bad day & that I won't be like this for the next few months now I'm a teenager! I also got lots of sticky burrs caught in the fur on my feet & legs & ate & rubbed my face in poo to try to disguise my scent. Here are a couple of photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment