Tuesday 17 March 2015

Country park

This morning Molly took me on a great walk before she had to go out. We went to a local country park where I had fun chasing crows across empty fields, playing with another dog & doing lots of exploring & running around. Molly got us a bit lost but I didn't mind because I meant I got a longer walk. And I found a bird carcass which of course I tried to eat - much to Molly's disgust. Silly Molly thought I'd "leave it" when she asked me to. No chance, it was much too valuable! I did impress Molly though when I did really well at "stay(ing) close" & ignoring a group of people working that we passed.




Molly's younger brother looked after me this afternoon. He spent a long time doing jobs in the garden so I tried to help him. Apparently I was more of a hindrance, oops! I had fun biting the legs of his overalls.

I've been quite sleepy after all that running around but Molly said we're going to go out for a walk round the village later once I've digested my tea. And she's already got both of tomorrow's walks & one of Friday's planned.

At the moment I'm chewing a squeaky ball while Molly's dad tries to watch TV, hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment