Sunday 15 March 2015

Family

Yesterday evening Molly's brother gave me a piece of orange after noticing that I ran away from the smell of the peel. I just stared at it for a good 3 minutes or so before attempting to eat it - picking it up in my mouth, then spitting it out again, and again... It entertained Molly & her brother!




Then Molly took me for a walk round the village which was relatively uneventful. We met some friendly people who gave me attention. When we got back Molly's parents came home after being away in their campervan overnight. I went completely hyper with excitement at seeing them again! Molly had to babysit last night so they looked after me til she came home late - smelling of a strange dog!

Today has been really exciting! This morning Molly took me for a walk at a different area near the local reservoir. She wanted to keep me away from the water & duck poo (humph!) so we walked across some grass before exploring a wooded area. I met about 5 other dogs (as well as their owners, cyclists & joggers) & Molly said I was very well behaved.




When we got home I had a little rest before Molly's nan came round. I love her lots so made sure she knew it!






I wasn't happy when I had to rest in my crate while everyone ate lunch so I whined & squeaked because I knew I was missing something. No-one let me out though so I fell asleep after a bit.

After that Molly's older brother, his girlfriend & little Kiara came round. I always have lots of fun playing with Kiara.

After everyone went home I was exhausted so me & Molly's dad had a nod together.


Now I'm asleep on the floor at Molly's feet. My willingness to cuddle has to be on my terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment