Sunday 22 February 2015

A busy walk

We've just got back from a walk where we met a family with a dog, a jogger, a neighbour & an RSPCA inspector looking for a swan! I said hello to all of them (apart from the jogger) but Molly said I was really good with not pestering them too much & coming away when she called me.

Molly tried out a function of her camera that she'd not used before to try to get a photo of me running towards her that wasn't blurred. She intended to just pick the best photo out of the series but quite liked the effect of seeing them all together so here you are:












And one more photo. Aren't I cute?



When we got home I had to have my paws rinsed because they'd got very muddy. I didn't like that so made Molly quite wet during the process!


After that I had a mad/hyper/zoomy spell but I've calmed down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment