Wednesday 25 February 2015

Groomers

Yesterday evening I did some more short training sessions with Molly, went on a little local walk & showed her parents my new Tornado toy. Last night I slept on Molly's sofa rather than her bed.

This morning Molly attempted to tire me out with training, my Tornado toy & a walk around a new town. She's currently trying to work out why I bark at certain people on walks but not others.

Then I went to the groomers for the first time! Molly had expected me to embarrass her but I was very well behaved, even though it took an hour. Molly can't believe the difference in me - I can see now & she said I'm starting to look like a proper miniature schnauzer! Photographing me was a challenge & Molly doesn't think these pictures show my new look particularly well but here you go.




No comments:

Post a Comment