Sunday 22 February 2015

A new bed

Molly took me up to her bedroom for a little while yesterday afternoon in the hope that I'd rest on her sofa while she watched a TV programme. I was afraid I might be missing things downstairs though so wouldn't settle & was quite vocal. How was I to know that Molly's dad was asleep in the room just through the wall?! When we came back downstairs I had another doze on the sofa with Molly.

After that we had a short training session where we made more progress with "down". Molly ran out of my chicken though so we couldn't do as much training as she'd have liked. She said I'm doing really well with it but I'm not very keen on lying down on hard floors. I don't think Molly would be either!

Last night I was allowed to sleep with Molly on her bed for the first time! She knows that having dogs in human beds is controversial but she has her reasons so please don't give her any hassle about it. We had a lovely night keeping each other company. A dog outside started barking at some ridiculous hour though so I had to bark back at it!

We slept until 8am & since then I've mostly been dozing on Molly's lap &/or right arm, which she says is quite inconvenient!

Earlier today Molly's dad went out into the garden & said he didn't want my "help".

No comments:

Post a Comment