Wednesday 18 February 2015

My friend Em

This morning I started back on my normal food with no problems. I'm feeling much better but am still sleepier than usual. Molly quite likes that though! Before lunch we went out to a couple of pet shops because Molly had to buy something. There weren't any dogs for me to interact with but I did enjoy sniffing around the floor for food & getting attention from a few people. I barked at almost all the people we saw because I wanted them to play with me!

This afternoon we visited Molly's friend Em. I'd never met her before but she was lovely & I had a really good time at her house. Molly said I was very well behaved. She took lots of photos so here are a few.



I'm good at giving kisses!



And here are some photos Em took. The first one is of me being introduced to her rats.



No comments:

Post a Comment