Monday 16 February 2015

Feeling a bit brighter

I've not been sick again since I ate the dog biscuit (despite having 3 small meals of chicken & rice this aft/eve) & although I've slept most of the day I have had some brighter spells this afternoon & evening. Here are a few photos Molly has taken throughout the day.

The above photo was taken this morning when I was very sleepy & cuddly. When Molly looked back at the photo it took her a while to work out which part of me was which because I'm so scruffy!

This photo was taken when I felt well enough to have a tug of war with Molly's dad this evening. It didn't last long though, just after this photo was taken I flopped on the floor!

Showing interest in my antler for the first time today.

My pose when Molly's mum tried to get my attention to encourage me to stay still for a photo! We are aware that I need a haircut!

I'm teething at the moment but Molly usually finds it difficult to look in my mouth because I'm so wriggly. She managed tonight though when I was sleepy. Can you see in the photo above how I've got a big tooth coming through but the baby tooth hasn't fallen out yet?

And you can see in this photo how swollen my gums are. No wonder I want to chew everything!

Relaxed

Molly says I've got a cute nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment