Monday 16 February 2015

Poorly

I've not felt very well today which worried Molly. I've been unusually sleepy & lethargic & was sick a few times :( Molly rang the vets & they said to take me in. The vet I saw examined me, said my tummy felt fine & my temperature was normal & that she suspected I'd eaten something I shouldn't have - oops! She gave me an anti sickness injection, which really stung so I squealed a lot, but it has made me feel a bit better & I've not been sick again since we got home. I was sick in the car though but that was after a postman gave me a dog biscuit in the vets which Molly was very cross about because he didn't ask her first! I've had some chicken & rice this evening (yum!) which has stayed down & although I'm still quite reserved I have been a bit more alert. The vet said the injection would last for 24 hours so we'll have to see how I feel when that wears off tomorrow lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment