Friday 13 February 2015

Zoomies

I had a calm & sleepy morning including spending about 10mins at home alone in my crate while Molly & her mum popped to the shop round the corner. Molly took me on a walk to the Scout Hut field where I had a run around off-lead. It was a bit windy so I got the zoomies. We know these photos aren't focused because I wouldn't stay still but we think they show my energy quite well!




I did lots of pulling on the way there & back & ate my first snail! I thought it was yummy but Molly wasn't so impressed! Molly successfully distracted me from barking at another dog & cyclist with food on the way home.

After that Molly's brother looked after me for a couple of hours while Molly & her mum went out. We had fun together - he's good at playing with me.

This evening I did some training with Molly to earn my evening meal & to distract me from her mum cooking sausages! Molly said I did well :)

After spending a while in my crate while everyone else ate (which we do every evening), Molly took me on another walk to the Scout Hut field. She doesn't like to take me on the same walk twice in one day but didn't feel up to going anywhere further away this evening & wanted somewhere I could have a play off-lead. I didn't mind. I barked (with excitement, not fear) at two supermarket delivery lorries & children playing & whistling in the Scout Hut, tried to eat something I shouldn't have (Molly wasn't sure exactly what it was) on the field, ate another snail (or maybe the remainder of the snail I started eating this morning!) & was very awkward when Molly tried to dry my muddy paws when we got home! I was just hyper & overexcited! I did pull a bit less on the lead though :)

After some zoomies when I got home I settled down to doze for the remainder of the evening & Molly could have a rest. Molly says we've got exciting trips out planned for the next 5 days or so, so I'll report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment