Sunday 8 February 2015

A mixed day

This morning I jumped up on the best chair in the living room for the first time. As you can see I was very proud of myself! Since then Molly & her family have decided I'm not allowed on that chair though so Molly's mum can knit (or anyone else can eat etc) in peace. Hmph!


This morning I also had some good snuggles with Molly. We know this photo isn't very clear but my nose is pointed up & to the left, out of sight on this photo behind the sofa cushion. There was a very small space between Molly & the arm of the sofa but I squished myself into it & slept very soundly. Molly was surprised because I don't usually cuddle for long before wandering off to find my own space.

Molly had to go out for a little while this morning (so her Dad & brother looked after me) but before she did we went on a walk. Just as we set off we met a woman with a bichon frise & a weston who I said hello to nicely. I was very good on the walk & didn't pull or bark too much. When we got home Molly kept her coat & boots on so I knew she was going to go out again so I caused lots of mischief biting & chewing her jeans & boots.

This afternoon I relaxed on Molly's sofa in her bedroom with her while she watched some TV. Then she lay down for a doze & I dozed too. She was very impressed.

This evening I was sick unexpectedly & we don't know why. Molly wonders if I ate something I shouldn't have. I'm feeling fine in myself though & eating normally so Molly is just keeping an eye on me.

I wasn't very well behaved on this evening's walk - I barked at everything, pulled constantly & kept trying to eat litter!

After that I had a good training session with Molly. The only thing we're really struggling with is "sit close" because Molly once accidentally stood on my paw while we were doing it so now I won't sit close to her in case she does it again.

Molly babysat this evening so the rest of her family put me to bed. I'm looking forward to seeing her in the morning though.

P.S. Apparently this is my 100th blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment