Monday 23 February 2015

Babysitting & vet check up

Molly was a bit worried about me yesterday afternoon because I couldn't settle after our walk so she thought I might be uncomfortable. I didn't mind her feeling my tummy though so she knew I didn't have tummy ache. I kept nibbling my paws but sometimes I do that after they've been in washed or rinsed. We did a little training session & then Molly went back to bed for a bit so I had a sleep too.

When Molly came back downstairs I was still sleepy so we had some nice cuddles together & then we had another short training session before tea.

That evening Molly took me babysitting with her! I had lots of fun winding up Mia the dog, barking because she wouldn't play with me, chewing one of Chris' slippers, nibbling a house plant & eating the soil in its pot, trying to play with the degus, eating their straw... Luckily I didn't wake Kiara. After about an hour of madness I finally fell asleep & Molly could relax for the rest of the evening.

When we got home I discovered that Molly's parents had guests round for a meal so I helped them by vacuuming the kitchen floor. After playing with Molly's brother & dad a little bit I went upstairs to Molly's room where I tried to play with her clothes as she got changed for bed & then we cuddled up together on the sofa while Molly watched part of a film. Molly didn't get a photo of me on her lap but here's one of me sleeping in a strange position at the other end of the sofa.


We had a relatively good night apart from Molly overheating because I tried to lie across her neck & me being wriggly in the early hours of the morning. We woke around 7.30am & once it was a more sociable time Molly had to pop out to do a couple of errands in the village. Her mum brushed me while she was out so I would look & feel lovely as a surprise for Molly but I still look like a scruffy mess! Molly realised which animal I remind her of - what do you think?!



Then Molly took me to the vets for a check up. The vet said I'm fine & Molly can start gradually reintroducing my normal food again. Apparently I should stop being so sleepy over the next few days. And Molly picked up my monthly flea & worming treatments while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment