Monday 2 February 2015

More snow fun!

Yesterday evening Molly & her dad went out to the cinema so her mum & brother looked after me. I took myself off to sleep in my crate again but I only do that when Molly isn't around. When she got home she gave me a thorough brush following the bath I'd had earlier in the day. I did try to play with/bite the brush a bit though which made her job harder!

This morning Molly took me out on an early morning walk. She timed it poorly though so we met 3 dogs (with their owners) & 5 other people. I barked at them all! However I was really good at walking on the lead & only pulled about 20% of the time. Most of the time I walked well next to Molly & when I did pull I stopped when she stopped, rather than carrying on pulling. Molly was very proud of me.

After that Molly had to pop out briefly so I lay by the front door in the sun waiting for her to come home. Then we had some good cuddles together & I did some more sunbathing.


When we played together I gave Molly a play bow, which I don't often to do with her, so that made her very happy. I also had fun playing with her brother.

This evening Molly's dad took me out for a walk while it was lightly snowing! Later in the evening a fair amount of snow had fallen in the garden so I had a great time playing in it. When Molly joined me in the garden she kicked some snow up in the air for me & accidentally kicked her shoe off too! Molly's mum fetched it for her, while she hopped around, but then she didn't put it back on quickly enough so I ran off with it! Hehe! Sorry for the poor quality of these photos but they give you an idea of the fun I had.




No comments:

Post a Comment