Saturday 21 February 2015

An energetic morning

Last night when Molly got home I finally forgave her for leaving me at the vets & had some cuddles with her. When she put me to bed though I cried & cried which is unlike me. Molly eventually let me out again & I stayed up for a bit longer while her dad & brother watched some TV, then they put me to bed.

This morning I woke Molly up a bit earlier than usual but then had a sleepy couple of hours dozing on her lap & then on her head!



Then I found some energy and I:
~ stole Molly's camera case & gave it a good chew



~ "helped" Molly's dad clean out the chickens
~ stole one of Molly's dad's shoes & frolicked round the garden with it
~ played tug of war with a towel on the washing line
~ attempted to chew up a parcel someone left on the floor
~ went for a walk where I pulled on the lead, raced around off-lead, barked with excitement at every person & dog I saw & rolled in poo! Aren't I clever masking my own scent with poo?! Molly didn't think I was though.



~ was washed after the poo incident, urgh!

And then I fell asleep again!



It's tiring work being a puppy! Molly is glad I'm feeling better but says I'm exhausting!


No comments:

Post a Comment