Tuesday 10 February 2015

Attention

Today Molly has given me lots of time & (positive) attention so I'm a happy puppy.

Here's a photo Molly took of me & two of the chickens in the garden this morning.


Molly increased my food slightly today when she weighed it out because she thinks I'm getting a bit skinny. 

This morning I went on a trip in the car when Molly took her brother into town. I was very well behaved apart from a bit of crying when she dropped him off. I soon settled again though.

After that we went on a great walk where I could be off-lead the whole time. I behaved really well when we encountered 3 other dogs - I said hello & played with them nicely & then came away when it was time to move on. I was very stubborn though when a car came along & refused to move onto the grass verge with Molly. Oh & I didn't want to give my treasure (a broken & squashed plastic bottle) up when Molly asked me to!

Here are some photos from our walk. Sorry for the amount of them, we couldn't decide which ones we liked best! At least it makes up for the lack of photos in yesterday's blog post.




The photo above shows how I check back in with Molly regularly :)


I'm not sure how clear it is when the picture is this small but in the above photo it looks like all my paws are off the ground!

Another action shot

Molly said that I look quite big in this photo


When we got home I had to have my muddy paws rinsed. Molly said it was quite a challenge when all I wanted to do was drink the water in the bowl!

After that I rested for a while on the sofa & then in my crate while the food shopping was delivered & put away. And I let Molly watch a TV programme & make an important phone call without pestering her.

While I was still relaxed & calm Molly finished cutting my nails, brushed me & had a go with the stripping stone. I also let her pluck my ears (which I don't mind at all) & have a little look in my mouth, but I'm not so keen on that.

I earned some of my lunch though training exercises & got the rest through playing a game with Molly where she threw pieces & I chased after/found them. That was fun!

After all that activity I had another sleep while Molly did some studying & then dozed on the sofa in her bedroom while she watched some TV.

Here are some photos of me helping write this blog post.




And here's a photo of one of our cuddles today. Molly says I make her feel loved :)


This evening Molly tried to take me for a walk when I got the zoomies but we didn't get very far because I wouldn't stop pulling on the lead & barking at everything because I just had so much energy after sleeping for a couple of hours. Molly gave up but her dad took me out for a little walk once he got back from work.

This evening I rested in my crate while everyone ate their evening meal & then I did some training with Molly to earn my tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment