Sunday 8 February 2015

Busy!

Molly is currently investigating some puppy classes for me to go to after my current set end this week because she's not sure that I've made as much progress as I potentially could do. So we'll let you know what we end up deciding to do.

This morning I had fun with Molly's dad in the garden & going for a short walk while Molly & her mum popped out. Then when Molly came back she took me out in the car! I was really well behaved on the journey including when Molly had to stop & get petrol. We went to a big field where we met up with one of the trainers from puppy classes for a one-to-one session. We had to wait a little while for the previous class to end though & I got quite frustrated because I just wanted to play with the other dogs but couldn't because Molly said they were busy learning. Then we did a lot of work on techniques Molly can use to discourage me from pulling on the lead. Hmph. That was exhausting for both of us!

When we got home I had to have my muddy paws rinsed. Of course I tried to drink the water afterwards. Molly said my reaction was funny, she wonders if I accidentally swallowed some grit! I won't be doing that again in a hurry.


Later on Molly brushed me & had a go with the stripping stone. You can't tell from this photo that I'd just been brushed though - I always look scruffy!


I've also had a couple of relatively good training sessions with Molly at home today. She made me earn my evening meal through training rewards rather than just giving it to me in my Kong Wobbler like she usually does. I was a bit confused though & expected my Kong to come afterwards.

I haven't done much sleeping today despite being very busy so I should sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment