Monday 1 December 2014

A good night & a couple of accidents

Yesterday evening I watched some more TV with Molly in her bedroom. Rather than dozing on her lap though I fell asleep at the other end of the (small) sofa.


A short while later I woke up, moved halfway towards Molly & then fell asleep again. A little while after that I awoke again, snuggled up next to Molly's leg & nodded off. I like contact with people - if possible I prefer to sleep on their laps, arms or feet rather than in my crate.

To try to tire me out before bed Molly carried me round to the local shop. Apparently dogs aren't usually allowed in there but the staff have fallen in love with me so have made an exception :) When we got home Molly took me out into the garden for a run around to burn off some more energy. I got a bit hyper & nippy after that but it didn't last long because I was so sleepy. I wasn't keen to go into my crate for the night & after Molly shut the door & put my blackout curtain down I started to whine but fell asleep within 5/10mins. That was at about 10.30pm. Molly had her fingers crossed that I slept through the night again & I did! I slept from 10.30pm til 7.30am! I did wake & whine a little at 1am but only for a minute before falling asleep again.

This morning I've had a few accidents in the house, oops! Molly & her parents are learning though. Molly's dad has looked after me for the last couple of hours because Molly had to go back to bed with a bad headache/migraine. She's got to go out to a hospital appt this afternoon but I'm sure she'll give me lots of attention this eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment