Monday 8 December 2014

Another dog and helping with the washing

This afternoon Molly's friend Vicky brought her dog Jess round to visit. Jess didn't want to play with me though. Apparently I've got to learn how to read signals from other dogs & understand that they don't all want to play. Jess started teaching me this by growling at me! We tolerated each other though so Molly was happy enough with that.

I've continued to wind the chickens up but Red (the fearless one) tried to peck me today when we were having a stand off through the fence. She didn't get me though!

I met the broom for the first time but I didn't like it when it came towards me! I was happy to investigate it when it was still though.

This evening I tried to help Molly's brother with the washing but he said I just got in the way. I was trying my best!

After that I started chewing at the duct tape that had been used to repair the washing basket. That was quickly moved out of my way though, just like the tea towel that I kept jumping up at & the oven gloves that I pulled off the rail & wouldn't let go of. Apparently I've been quite mischievous today. I've also stopped coming when Molly calls my name in the garden because I don't like going back inside so she's been using treats to tempt & reward me - yum yum!

Molly was very proud of me though for a few reasons today. I didn't have any accidents at all & I've become better at signalling when I want to go outside for a poo. Previously I'd sniff the floor but that was hard to differentiate from me sniffing the floor to look for food! But now Molly suspects that I sit at the back door when I need a poo, like I've been doing for a while now to indicate that I need a wee.

Here's another one of my funny sleeping positions

No comments:

Post a Comment