Saturday 20 December 2014

Bath!

Here's a photo that Molly took of me in the garden today.


Molly made me have a bath this afternoon. I didn't think I needed one but she said I smelled. I was very good & didn't make too much of a fuss although I did keep trying to climb out of the bath. Molly stopped to take these photos before she started to dry me! She said I looked like a drowned rat.



After drying me well with towels Molly tried the hairdryer but I didn't like that. This is me when I was partially dry.


Molly's dad washed the floors today so now when I come back in from the garden I have to have my muddy paws dried. This usually ends up in a tug of war with the towel.


This afternoon I also met the vaccuum cleaner again. I'm still a bit unsure of it when it's on but as Molly typed some of this for me I was chewing the end of it so she knows I'm not that worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment