Wednesday 3 December 2014

A very busy day

This morning Molly's parents both had a lie in but once they were up & fully awake they said they'd be happy to look after me while Molly nipped to the pet shop to get me some things to chew. I slept all the time she was away. She came back with an antler, a pig's ear & some chews. She gave me the antler first & to her amusement, despite being a very confident dog, I started off being quite wary of it & barking & growling at it! After a little while though I became happier with it & had a little chew. Later on I tried the pig's ear & I loved that! It occupied me for ages & I've still barely eaten any of it. Molly hopes it'll keep me out of mischief for a bit!

When Molly returned she took me round to the local shop because she had to buy a couple of things. I was very relaxed & met two new people.

Then at lunch time one of Molly's friends came round with her daughter who is nearly 3. I wasn't very sure of her (although Molly & her parents aren't sure why because she didn't make sudden or unpredictable movements) but she did give me some treats.
 
This afternoon I stayed quietly in my crate while the supermarket shopping was delivered until Molly got me out to meet the delivery lady.

Then Molly's aunt brought her dog Star round to meet me. I got very excited & wanted Star to be my friend but she wasn't so keen on me & didn't want to play. She was very patient though - until I started humping her leg. That didn't go down too well!

And this evening Molly's older brother came round to meet me for the first time. He fell in love with me too - of course! Here's a photo Molly took while he was taking a selfie of us.

We thought you might also like a poo update. Less carrots = less poos today & no poos in the house, yay! I have however done a couple of wees inside today though, oops! I usually give signals that I need a wee but on these two occasions Molly didn't spot any. She thinks that maybe I'm just too young to reliably know when I need a wee, but she knows I'll get there.

After such a busy day Molly is hoping I'll sleep well tonight. I took myself off to bed too early though so she got me up again & tried to keep me awake until a more sensible bedtime (because she said she doesn't want another pre 6am wake-up call. What's wrong with that?!). She decided to brush me because I usually try to chew the brush but this time I was just too dopey.
 

We then went into the garden with the hope of waking me up but I just sat outside the back door until Molly opened it for us to go back in again. Finally Molly gave me my pig's ear back so I chewed that for a while until it was time for bed.

We'll update again tomorrow. Thanks for reading my blog.

P.S. Molly can't believe how rapidly I've grown since I came home last week. I'm not sure if you can see from the photos. She's hoping to weigh me in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment