Wednesday 31 December 2014

Sheep

This morning Molly took me to Angie's farm which was very exciting. First I met a huge Great Dane. Molly is sorry about the poor quality photo, she couldn't see her phone screen due to the sun & didn't have time to get her camera out of her bag.


Then I met some sheep & hens. The sheep came over to say hello & Molly was very impressed with how well I behaved. I wasn't scared but wasn't particularly interested in them either (& didn't do any barking at them to play with me), which Molly said was ideal. I was actually more interested in eating their yummy poo!




Then we had a quick visit to an enclosed field where I did some recall practise between Molly & her dad. I soon got tired but I did really well at coming to them when they called me. Silly Molly dropped her phone by the field gate though & didn't realise until she was back home so she had to leave me sleeping & go back to get it!


After a long rest & some lunch I went to visit Molly's nan again. I wasn't quite so calm this time, despite being taken out on a short walk to the shop where lots of people fussed me.

Molly has gone out to see my friends Issy & Jess tonight without me! Apparently I'll be able to see them tomorrow though. Molly is a bit apprehensive about how I'll cope with any firework noise while she's out (because I've not heard any since I've been home so she doesn't know what I'll think) but the rest of her family have said they'll take good care of me. We heard some in the distance before she left & they didn't bother me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment