Sunday 7 December 2014

Chase and trains

This evening I had lots of fun with Molly's dad & brother. They let me into the sitting room (after I'd been outside to the toilet), attached one of my toys to a piece of rope & I chased it round the room for what seemed like ages. I liked trying to catch it & sometimes I did. Miniature Schnauzers like me were bred to catch rats so I find games like that really enjoyable. Here are a few photos Molly took. She knows they're not very good quality but we like the action/movement in them. In the first 2 we're not sure how obvious it is but I am actually off the ground.




Then Molly took me to the train station where I watched a few trains come & go. They're big & noisy but didn't scare me. And then Molly's mum got off one of them! I was very happy to see her. Molly warned her not to let me lick her face in greeting though because I'd been eating chicken poo in the garden just before we went out. Molly forgot to warn her dad though so he wasn't very impressed when she told him - after I'd licked him! Oops!

Tonight Molly went out (babysitting) so her parents looked after me again. Molly left them instructions to help put me to bed last night but tonight they knew what to do. It's nice to be back in my bed again now it's dry. When Molly comes home I expect she'll wake me up & take me outside into the cold wet garden to do a wee. Urgh. I don't mind the cold & wet when I'm awake but when I'm half asleep I'm not so keen! Often when she does that I just sit down on the grass or walk back to the back door but Molly always gets me up again & makes sure I do a wee while we're outside. I wonder if she'll smell of a strange dog again, she did last night when she came home from babysitting. I wish she'd take me with her so I could play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment