Friday 19 December 2014

A walk in the dark & poo!

This evening I started to get a bit hyper so Molly took me out on a short walk - just down the road, across a small field & back home again. I was relatively well behaved but did bite & chew my lead a bit. Molly didn't take any photos of me because it was dark.

As we were walking across the field I did a poo. While Molly got her phone (for the torch function) & a poo bag out of her pockets she took her eyes off my poo & then couldn't find it again. So she walked round & round looking for it before realising she'd stepped in it! When we got in Molly quickly took her boots off so I decided to help her by grabbing the one with poo on & running round the house with it! In her rush to catch me Molly then stepped in the poo on the doormat & got it on her socks. Then when she got the boot back from me I nipped her feet in my excitement. She wasn't very pleased with me - oops!

I've finally calmed down a bit after running round & round the house & chewing lots of things I shouldn't have. I'm currently trying to fall asleep on Molly's arm as she types this up for me - she says I'm making it quite tricky! She's going out babysitting tonight so hopes I'll be well behaved for her parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment